@ 6 years

I have finally finished this page that has been sitting on my desk for over a week.....and it appears that i have photographed it on a lean...sorry about that!! This one just kept on growing, with me adding more & more bits n pieces.Now i feel in the scrap mood....keen to start my 14 Days till Christmas mini album..

I have used papers from OA 'Boarding Pass' range, along with some American Crafts tag, flag,brad and paper flower. The cute button is from ormulo, thanks Meredith!!

Hope you can find some time to do some scrapping in this busy week...

Sue xx

2 comments:

amanda hall said...

ooh love the yellow and the twine and the concertina flowers and the badge, and the buttons.

All very delicious!!

Meredith said...

I love your colour choices! The splats are yummy and cute photos :-) Fab journalling strips too.