Project Life- February

I actually did my Feb title page(see previous post) and this first one at the scrap retreat....i just had to complete this first one with a couple extra photos that i didn't have with me. February was another busy month....seeing Mace begin kindy, join in celebrating friends 25th Wedding anniversary & renewing their vows, Night Owls bowls comp, me beginning the 10,000 step walking challenge with work colleagues, and more beach days with family.

I am loving this collection of memories via Project Life!!



And that is all for Feb, and i have begun March, just gotta chase up a couple more snaps!!

Hope you had a lovely Easter and snapped up some memories!!

Thanks for popping on by,

Sue xx

3 comments:

Kim said...

thanks for sharing , I love the square pockes here and the colours you have used!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous work!!!

Janice Nicholls said...

Lovin your Project Life Album Sue, I think its a fantastic idea.
I have just given you a Blog Award, so people can have a look at your wonderful layouts. Visit my blog and see all the details. :)