PL- January wk3,4,5...

Oops, life has been so crazy about here i have forgotten to post the last of my January Project Life pages.....
Summer time = lot of time near/ on or in the water.
Week 3

Week 4


Week 5 
I am still deciding if i finish the month off with another page....so it is even in numbers??? not sure. But in the meantime i have been busy getting photos ready for the next month, and already this month. 

Next weekend i have the E2C scrap retreat to go to, so i am hoping to get PL pages done and lots more scrapping!! Off to start packing now!!

Hope you have had a good weekend!

Sue xx 

2 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

so looking forward to the retreat too. lots of hype this year. Would love to see your PL irl. Will you have it with you at the retreat??

xxx for the other day too.

t

Meredith said...

I agree with Tiff, I would love to see this at the retreat so I can have a little look :-) Great work :-)