Layouts from E2C

Here's a couple layouts from the Escape2Create weekend:

RIDE
I have been inspired by Lisa Truesdell's work alot lately, usage of inks, punches, washi tape, stamping and layers.
Our Cheeky Boys: 
And also a little bit of AllisonWaken with layers, stitching, bits n bobs and some flags.
These two layouts are from the Mardi Winen class that was held on Saturday. I have loved this girls style for some time and it was great to do one of her classes!
Celebrate the Moments:
Blowing bubbles and Kick:
I omitted some of the flowery papers to keep with the boyish theme of the photo.
I am loving reflecting back over the weekend and the pages that i have done....wish to have some spare moments to scrap again soon!!

Suexx

2 comments:

Janice Nicholls said...

Hi Sue, sounds like it was a wonderful weekend.
Love all your pages, love the mask?? in your Ride layout and the ink slashes.
Love the photos on the Cheeky Boys layout and love layers and stitching.
The class pages look beautiful.
I love browsing your blog and I have given you a blog award, go to my blog to find out what its about.
:) x

Meredith said...

Oh they are just beautiful Sue!!
I especially love the first one, Ride ... amazing stamping, misting and embellishing!!