love you for like ever....

Love you for like ever....

I was inspired by one of the quotes Meredith had up for this month's challenge over at escape2create and with cute little birds with it made me reach for a kaiser stamp set i have had in my stash for some while.






Just love this picture of Jacob on Rob's mum's knee...he has always loved to snuggle up to great granny!


Mr.Cool
This one is for my sketch challenge over at e2c , so pop on over and have a squizz and love ya to join in!! This is another page featuring this cute little fella...our only blue eyed blonde grandson...and when i point the camera in his direction he always does a 'i'm too cool' look!




I have used Basic Grey Wander range, a Maya Road kraft doiley, Crate Paper brad, and a Jenni Bowlin Vellum butterfly..

I had a productive day yesterday....and how good does it feel to have one of those, ey??!!


Thanks for popping by,


Suexx

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Woo hoo Sue ... a great day scrapping with some yummy results!!

The quote looks great and I was taken with those birds too - lovely stamps!! Great colours and lovely memory!

"Mr Cool" is beautiful!! Again delicious colours (are they all BG?) The butterflies and little scooter top it off perfectly!!

SueP said...

Yes Meredith all BG except the background one which is from the Kaiser 'seaside' range...all nice boy papers ey?!