hello iggle piggle...

I just had to scrap this gorgeous memory...Evan calling the baby bump 'iggle piggle'. When he was asked by his mum why this name he said " iggle piggle has a snuggle just like me and the baby has to have a snuggle too" ....how sweet, just hope he's not disappointed when the bubs comes along and not called that name!!


I have used the lovely brights from MME Lime twist range 'fly a kite', Bella Bvd alpha stickers, Doodlebug alpha stickers, Fran's ribbon, MFT cloud dies and other bits n bobs..


I had a lovely saturday afternoon scrapping and chatting with a friend, thanks Amanda!


Hope you had some 'loveliness' time with family or friends over your weekend!


Suexx

2 comments:

sandra said...

OMG! Sue. This jumped out at me from the sidebar of my blog. It us brilliant!!! Gorgeous colours, photo and love the title and the story. Loving all your layouts Sue. So girlfriend....you know there is progression in things....when are you going to bite the bullet and start submitting....hmmmm? ;-)
Clever chick.

Meredith said...

Love the colours so much!! Cute title and scattering of buttons and pearls / candy dots! Oh and I spy a cute little birdy too - I love using them!! Great memory too!