Scrap me Happy weekend....

Just recently I had a wonderful weekend in Port Lincoln with 90 other scrappy minded ladies at the Escape2Create retreat....and scrap our hearts out we did. When I go away on these weekends I like to pre-pack kits and have set in my mind what I might do with certain pictures.
 
While I was packing my kits up, I found myself grabbing for older papers, older embellishments that all seemed to work in with my colourful photos. First up here are some pictures from our tour to Cinque Terre in 2014....ahhh....the memories of this glorious place!! Just an apology : my pictures of my scrap pages are not that flash- sorry!! :(
 
Cinque Terre: Even though I used older papers & embellishments from Studio Calico an AC Dear Lizzy, I  also used some newer water colour paints, some stamping and some ink splats.... it all worked well together. 

 
 
 Game on: School holidays means out with the board games with the grandsons....and on this day it was Monopoly....and I had to have my wits about me as Mr E was purchasing every piece of property he could and then onto me for rent if I landed on it!! boy oh boy!!

But once again I found myself grabbing older paper ranges, mixing them all up with colours and patterns, it came together easy....adding a few simple embellishments.

 
I am loving the fact I have been using some older scrap stash....tick for me I say!!
 
Thanks for popping on by.....and please leave a comment if you do.....that always makes me smile..
 
Have a good day...xx


1 comment:

Tiff Firth said...

Goodness me. Mr E had a fist full of properties didn't he. Loving the splats on both LO's and really loving the colours on Cinque Terre. Gorgeous.