E2C-Camp Trinity- PL

Last weekend was the Escape 2 Create mini retreat @ Camp Trinity Haven, south of Tumby Bay. Another full weekend of good times with scrap friends, good food, wine and a little bit of scrapping too!! A fabulous weekend!!

I managed to get my September Project Life completed plus 4 layouts - which is quite an acheivement for me! It was fabulous to walk around the hall and see all the talented scrappers working away on their pages, i always love to stop and admire each and every-ones....very inspiring!!

Here is my first 2 pages of PL - blogger is giving me a hard time.... so this may be all i get to post tonight!! I particually like the photos of my first page....lots of yellow, with the danelions and canola out in flower and shearing - favourite times of the year around here for me.



And page too stars our little Eli turning 4....a big fan of One Direction!!

No, it seems i can't upload any more for the moment.....

Thanks for popping in, and hopefully i can post some more shares tommorrow.....

Sue xx

1 comment:

amanda hall said...

love your creations Sue…yes the yellow in the first page of September is beautiful. It was such a great weekend full of inspiration and friendships. I just love sitting with you. Lots of funny conversations that i treasure.