August Project Life completed...

August was a busy month, so that meant many pages to do for my Project Life. With our trip to Sydney, a little boy turned 2, footy finals, canola out in flower and wheat coming out in head....so i ended up with 3 double pages. Here the rest of August:

More of our ventures around Sydney...meeting the sunrise crew, popping into Luna Park, visiting Manly and an afternoon with the stars at Madame Tussaud's....fun fun fun....

I did some stitching this month around the verse on one of the cards to highlight the verse and for added dimension. 
Lots of fun on this page with a little boy who turned two...it always means a gathering in our family, lots of kids and lots of noise.

And then the end of footy seasons minor round, a visit from my parents, and the crops are growing and the view across the country side was a wall of yellow! 
I had trouble photographing the last couple of pages yesterday....my usual position was extra bright which gave me troubles with reflections....hmmm...may need to find another spot in my house to do my photos.

So that is August....a big busy fun month. Now to see what i have snapped over September....another birthday, more footy - this time finals time, and the next phase with the crops.

Thanks for popping on by and do leave a hello if you do pop in.

Sue xx 

No comments: