Dream....everyday....

I set a challenge over at E2C a couple weeks ago....because i thought it was a cute collection of goodies, not thinking of the colours - which are so not me and all my tribe of boys. But i worked on it over the weekend and this is what i have come up with :


I started with my chalk pastels making the varigated background behind the photo, then i used some mists on the  white cardstock, added some stamping, random papers, butterflies and it grew and grew. All was good!

Hope you are having a lovely week and Thanks for popping on by,

Sue xx

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Love the photo so much and how you created your background :-)

Mardi said...

This is beautiful Sue....the background is wonderful...you are so clever using pastels....I am clueless with anything like that...and all the little bits and pieces look perfect together too Mardi x