new toys....and retro ones!

I had to scrap this - boys discovering new toys at Christmas - nerf guns, scooters and mini quad bike!! I instantly went to my Basic Grey "Hey Boy" paper & embellishment stash. They have a vintage/ retro style to them which i thought suited the colours of these photos. Added some mist & water to create the background and it was all but complete!
and speaking of retro.....look at this cute little baby i purchased last week!!

My very own Remington typewriter....i just had to have her!!
and i noticed there is a change to modern day key-board, the symbols are different....and there is no number ONE!!! She works a treat, and i am sure i will have a many a fun time with her!!lol!!
Hope you are having a treat yourselves this week,

Thanks for popping on by....and please do pop a hello on the comment board!!

Have a nice day,

Sue xx

3 comments:

Meredith said...

groovy baby!! Can't wait to see that typewriter in action :-) Lovely layout too :-) xx

Tiff Firth said...

funny how things come back into fashion isn't it. Bit sad I tossed my elec typewriter about 3 years ago. Was taking up room and I hadn't used it for years. And now...... sigh......

love all the little bits and pieces on the LO Sue. Speesh the watercolours.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Awesome buy!!! Cool!