another Kindy Boy...

Mace is a Kindy boy:
This little fella started kindy this year, and he totally loves it....and he is growing in all aspects - getting more confident, not so shy ANYMORE, isn't it wonderful to see them grow?!!

I grabbed the 24/seven range by Simple Stories for this one..... i just love all the embellishments in this range, everything worked together nicely! I added some mist splats, some stitching, and some random stamped arrows- and some not so random (the stamp fell out of my hand at one stage, i squealled out loud, then i was relieved it didn't land on my photos, so then more stamped arrows was born!!lol)- now can you spot the not so random arrow?? I love this range.....and i love these photos.....they are so Mace, the little character that he is!!

Have a great weekend, and hope you can get some crafty moments!

Suexx

1 comment:

Tiff Firth said...

lol. you've camoflouged the dropped arrow perfectly.

gosh those boys are growing so fast.
:}