at Port Elliot beach...

Last summer we spent 5 days down at Victor Harbour and explored the little seaside towns down along that coast. I loved Port Elliot with it's quaint little boutiques and coffee shops, and a fab fish n chip shop right on the beach! I fell in love with it all totally!! It is ear-marked 'a great spot to return to' in my map book!!

This page came together quickly with the yummy colours of the Heidi Swapp vintage chic' range of papers, added some MME embellies, SC wood veneer,clouds and stamps...and it was all but done.

Hope you are having a great day!

Sue xx

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Beautiful Sue! Love the embellishments - make the page even more special!!

Tiff Firth said...

this is a rippa of a page. I think its the colours. I love it. how cool is that litte 'bug' car. lots to look at on this one.