winners are grinners....

While there has been a pause happening around here....this page happened a week or so ago...
 
It is another page featuring my footballing grandsons.... 2015 Premiers of the mini colts...lucky to get to hold the flag n all.


 
I found scrapping with black n white a bit challenging at first.... my page was feeling like it was bare and missing something. So with an added touch of water colouring, this added something else as a background pop to base my wood veneers, wood dots & enamels and other flairs onto.

Now I think there is just a couple more football photos amongst my pile .....but the fishing ones seem to be taking my eye just at the moment.....See what comes up next...
**Edit:  sorry the photos aren't the best, but this moment is too precious not to keep as a record!

Thanks for popping on by,

Sue xx

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Love it Sue, wonderful scrapping Sue xx

Tiff Firth said...

any photo, crappy or not, is a memory to be recorded.
well done sue. YOU truly are the memory keeper for your extended family. x