Follow your dreams....you are Eleven...

Last week I finally found a moment to clear my scrap desk...then find some photos and bits n bobs and finally do some scrapping.
 
Birthdays are a good place to start....and with lots of Grandsons...there is always another birthday ready to document. This time it was the eldest...turning 11.
 
At the moment I am drawn to all things natural & earthy, vintage & pre-loved.....whether it be for décor or scrapping it seems. I am loving the geometric shapes and lines I am seeing around...and without even thinking I cut some papers and then re-pieced them on the page. Feathers and wood grains, reds yellows blues and greens. Adding some various bits n bobs, some old stamps even....and there's even some splashes of gold....to complete this boys page.
 



See what I can find next on my desk....

Thanks for popping on by,

Have a good day,

Love Sue xx

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I REALLY love this Sue!!!! I can't wait to scrap up a storm with nearly all our table at the mini retreat ;-) xxxxxx