Scrap Retreat layouts....

I have just had the most amazing long weekend scrapping @ our local Escape2create retreat- the best in the country i hear!!. I managed 9 layouts which included the class pages, plus a mini book and PL page/class. (Sorry Amanda & Meredith, blogger isn't allowing me to do the link thing back to E2C's page!)

It was a fantastic weekend meeting up with friends old and new, we all creating something....and boy there was some amazing creators in the shed. I did the walk around each day and saw loads of clever art, scrapping happening! It was just Wow!!

I scrapped my boys....again!! And i did notice the pages were mostly 'bike' orientated, which was not intentional but funny how it turned out. Riding scooters, learning to go with-out trainer wheels, motor-bikes....bikes galore, along with a birthday and a snake charmer!! I did up some 'kits' the weeks before the retreat, with papers, sketch and embellies all worked out, so i don't suffer from the sit an do nothing block!!
So here is the first couple..

Little Scooter Boy:
This was one of my kits...working with papers from my old stash- lemonowl papers and worked in with some new embellies, a couple flair buttons, a large ampersand chip and other bits n bobs.
This photo was a little while ago...in 2013, but he use to love scooting around on this little scooter as fast as he could get it to go!!
you can RIDE:
I couldn't resist some new product with this one, the Crate Paper 'Boys Rule' range, i just had to have to help me along....and the chipboard embellies are so cute...esp.that 2 wheeler bike!!
What a great weekend....and now that i am all unpacked, and settled back into home....i feel ready for another scrap!!

Hope you are having a great day!!

Love Sue xx

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Love them Sue!! Feel terrible that I didn't see these at the retreat but can't wait to see the rest :-) Your stamping and ink work looks fabo and as always your embellishing is sensational :-)
Please show the rest soon :-) And happy birthday xx

Tiff Firth said...

and what a weekend it was. you achieved lots.
I'm loving your photos with a bit of background blur happening!

Lauren said...

Love love love your work Sue! The stamping in the background of 'you can ride' is fabulous!! Loved sharing a table with you too!! xoxo