My first post

Well ,i have joined the blog world....after many weeks, months deliberating about it...finally it is done! I just now have to work out how to 'pretty' things up a bit!!

I love blog hopping, and there are some great inspirations out in the blog worlde.....and now i guess there is just something else to fill in my 'any spare moment'. Hopefully this blog will inspire me to continue to capture the memories thru scrapping of every day life moments. And i tell you everyday is just whizzing by so quickly, that i truly need to treasure every moment we have.

My scrapping as you will tell evolves mainly around my family, who are very dear to me. And those 5 little grandsons, of whom you will see plenty of, are so precious, they are growing so quickly.....and with a blink of any eye they will be grown men!

Anyway enough of my ramblings for now.....

SuePxx

3 comments:

amanda hall said...

Glad you have taken the plunge (finally!!) Sue.

It will be great to see some of your beautiful creations on here.

Might see you tomorrow for ?lunch or ?coffee?

mwah
xx

miasmummy said...

Great to see you blogging Sue, looking forward to seeing your work, it's lovely!! x

Anonymous said...

Oh my golly Sue, you now have a blog. Yippee another one to visit. Well done and good luck. Kathryn :-)